Powering electric fences. This high-power, low-cost electric powered fence charger uses a 1 amp fuse, with a fused panel for down-line protection against power surges. Replaces #SS-505CS
The Fi-Shock® 2 Mile Charger is made in the USA and designed to power electric fence wire that is used to contain poultry or small animals. Some of the features that make it a desirable option are its reliability and durability, as well as the fact that it provides high power at a low cost.
It has a pulsating AC current output and a weather-resistant cabinet to protect the circuitry of the charger. (However, there are exposed connectors that should not become wet since that can potentially short out the units. To top off these features, this light duty electric fence charger has a one year limited warranty that includes damage caused by lighting.
Input Voltage: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, .027 A, 10 W
Output Voltage: 1.2 KV +/- 20% open circuit voltage
• 2 Mile range in ideal conditions
• High-power, low-cost
• Plugs direct into outlet with no power cord
• Fence terminals are on bottom of unit for direct rain protection
• Input Voltage: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, .027 A, 10 W
• Output Voltage: 1.2 KV +/- 20% open circuit voltage
• Pulsating AC current output energizer