Type: Fence Energizer/DC Powered
Product #: G39500
Ideal Uses: Powers up to 25 miles of electric horse fencing
Features and Benefits:
- 7 Joules of stored energy.
- For remote areas with charging facilities, powers up to 25 miles of multi-wire permanent fence.
- Switch to select high, medium and low power settings.
- When battery voltage drops to approximately 11.5 volts, unit slows to half speed to conserve power.
- When the battery needs recharging the indicator light flashes red and the pulse interval is extended to conserve battery energy.
- When the battery is flat the energizer will stop and the light will be red constantly.
- Neon fence indicator light flashes with each pulse at approximately 3kV and above will indicate fence condition, if the fence is overloaded the indicator will either flash intermittently or not at all.
- Battery consumption: 500 million amps on 12 volts.
- One fully charged 12 volt 100 amp hour battery will operate for approximately 8 days on high power, 14 days on low power.
- Uses a 12 volt deep cycle rechargeable battery - battery not included.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out