The Gallagher Fault Finder
, previously known as the Gallagher Smartfix, allows for testing in hard-to-reach places of your electric fence and easily switches between metering current and voltage. The auto on/off function saves battery power which is expected to last approximately 3 years.
- Convenient pocket-sized Current Meter & Digital Volt Meter combination.
- Easy to switch between DVM and Current Meter mode.
- Casing is water and impact resistant.
Large, easily read LCD display.
- Automatic ON/OFF is activated when fence pulses are detected
- Long life battery lasts up to 3 years.
- Retractable probe for reading voltage on fence chargers and other hard-to-reach areas.
- All parts are 100% replaceable
- Low voltage usage and detection through microchip technology.
- Detachable earth lead included
- DVM mode: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types up to 15KV; use earth lead for more precise readings and to measure earth voltage.
- Current Meter mode: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation
1 year manufacturer warranty
Type: Accessories/Fence Testers
Product #: G50900
Ideal Uses: Finding faults in electric fencing