Accurately measuring fence line voltage and current (amps). This electric fence diagnostic tool simplifies regular fence line maintenance and saves time and frustration. It also detects shorts!
Anyone asking for a magic fence tool, or somethig along those lines? Here it is!
Our Zareba® Fence Doctor is an electric fence diagnostic tool and short locator. It accurately measures fence line voltage and current (amps) and also detects shorts along the line. When it detecs shorts, it points you in the right direction wih an easy-to-see arrow.
It has digital accuracy from 200 to 9,900 volts. It measures voltage on any metal wire or poly wire/rope.
Features include heavy-duty ABS plastic construction, large easy-to-read digital display, built-in belt clip for ease in carrying, automatic on/off that prolongs battery life, and a 1-year warranty.
• Measures fence line voltage and current (amps)
• Detects shorts — points in the right direction wih easy-to-see arrow
• Measures voltage on any metal wire or poly wire/rope
• Digital accuracy from 200 to 9,900 volts
• Heavy duty ABS plastic construction
• Built-in belt clip for ease in carrying
• Large easy-to-ready digital display
• 9 volt battery operation (battery included)
• Automatic on/off that prolongs battery life
• 1-year warranty
• One per pack